Experienced IT control or audit or security professionals. There is no prerequisite to take the exam; however, in order to apply for certification you must meet the necessary experience requirements as determined by ISACA.
What Problem Does This Training Help Solve?
Provides training to help candidates prepare for ISACA’s CISA exam
Who Should Attend?
IT professionals interested in earning CISA certification
Content‐rich manual/course handouts consisting of about 650 foils and 700 axioms
This training course is for individuals preparing to take the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Exam. In this course, professionals will learn the 5 job practice areas as determined by ISACA:
1. The Process of Auditing Information Systems (14%)
2. Governance & Management of IT (14%)
3. Information Systems Acquistion, Development, & Implementation (19%)
4. Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, & Support (23%)
5. Protection of Information Assets (30%)
There is no prerequisite to take the exam; however, in order to apply for the certification you must meet the necessary experience requirements as determined by ISACA.